The first generation of CST Digital Light Engraver Machine (DLE) has a high power UV lamp in its head box.
This lamp projects the light on the DMD Mirror Device with some optical equipment. However the light is not equally distributed on the DMD screen. DLE-CCD card is developed
to measure the intensity of the projected light at different points and store it, so that it can be used by the DMD electronics
(e.g. DLEBASE , DMD3000 ).
DMD electronics uses this information and adjusts the light intensities with so called shadowing algorithm.
Together with the TINY-XLX card, DLE-CCD samples the CCD sensor array
data and buffers it. The user can read the collected data through USB or fiber optic.
- Base board for TINY-XLX FPGA board
- Connector for TSL208R (512 pixels) or TSL1410R (1280 pixels) linear CCD sensor arrays from TAOS
- 2x 14 bit, 10 MSPS Analog to digital converter
- 256 Kbit serial EEPROM
- 1x Plastic Optical Fiber Tramsmitter
- 1x Plastic Optical Fiber Receiver
- 2x 60 pin extension connectors for an FPGA or processor board
- 10 pin test header
- 57 x 80 mm dimensions
- Single 12 Volt DC power input
- USB device drivers and programming libraries are available for the follwing operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/7/Server 2003/Server 2008 (32 and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows CE 4.2-5.2/6.0
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5/6 4.2-5.2/6.0
- Pocket PC 2003
- Linux (32 and 64 bit)
- Mac OS X
DLE_CCD top view
DLE_CCD side view
DLE_CCD with TINY-XLX